Hope and Love conquer allMy 4-year old son, Logan was diagnosed with a mild form of Autism known as “Cognitive Behavioral Disorder” at 23 months old. Needless to say, we were emotionally confused and a little devastated, it initially shook our world, but with the loving help, guidance and support of my brother, Paul Cimins and his organization Autism Rado (http://AutismDonation.org), we got Logan into the proper school program and Therapy system in another town and helped us avoid requiring to take medication (adderal) like the Wayne Public School Board Psychiatrist wanted and advised.

It’s 2 years later and his behavior has completely turned around for the positive. The proper diet, therapy at a New Private school outside of the Wayne Public School System and parent coaching tips I learned from Hope Saves The Day Autism Radio program really helped guide the way. Thank you Uncle Paul and http://AutismRadio.org

Certain videos and songs enchant Logan, make him calm, more focused and loving, The SOLAR SYSTEM Song by KidsTV123 is one of them.
The Lyrics were not written anywhere online, so Logan and I typed them out together, one line at a time, it was a VERY special experience…

I am the Sun.
I’m a burning ball of fire.
I’m very big indeed.
Life on earth depends on me.
I am the sun.

I am Mercury.
I’m the closest planet to the sun.
I’m a ball of iron — I have no moons.
I am Mercury.

I am Venus.
I’m the same size as the Earth
but I spin the other way and much more slowly.
I have no water — I am Venus.

I am the Earth.
The place where we all live.
There is land and lots of sea so I look blue.
I have a moon.
I am the Earth.

I am Mars.
I’m a rocky, red planet.
My mountains are the highest in our solar system.
I have 2 moons.
I am Mars.

I am Jupiter.
I’m a gas giant.
I’m the biggest and I spin the fastest.
I have the biggest moon.
I am Jupiter.

I am Saturn.
I’m a gas giant.
My rings are made of ice.
Titan is my biggest moon.
I am Saturn.

I am Uranus.
I’m an icy gas giant.
I’m the coldest planet in our solar system.
And I have rings made of dust.
I am Uranus.

I am Neptune.
I’m an icy gas giant.
I’m the farthest planet from the sun.
I have many storms.
I am Neptune.

***I am Pluto,
I’m the Closest Dwarf Planet,
Mostly made of rock and lots of ice,
I have four known moons,
I am Pluto

***I am Nibiru,
I’m also known as Planet X,
Zecharia Sitchin wrote about me,
I have Annunaki,
I am Nibiru.

We are The Solar System.
We are The Solar System.

Help a FAMILY with Autism directly at: http://AutismDonation.org

About these ads

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

23 thoughts on “Lyrics for KidsTV123 The Solar System Song Kids123TV Lyrics – Added Pluto and Nibiru

1. robin kohler May 18, 2012 at 7:26 PM Reply

Thanks. I am a teacher and was looking for these lyrics. My students love this video too. I was going to type them out, but then found yours.

• Brian Cimins May 31, 2012 at 12:33 AM Reply

I’m so glad to hear such progressive teachers helping the next generation learn in new ways. I’m VERY proud of you for finding this song too!

• Sara February 18, 2014 at 2:38 AM

Brian,
        I, too, love this song as well as my second grade class. I have one student who has been diagnosed with a mild form of Autism and every single time I play this song, he is mesmerized. I was hoping you have more songs you could share that your son loves. We have a songbook in my classroom and I would love to add them to this. Thank you so much!

• Brian Cimins February 26, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Sara, thank you so very much – please share this song with your students, it’s AMAZING and MESMERIZING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhXZ88J9Vbc

2. robin kohler May 18, 2012 at 7:42 PM Reply

PS Have you watched the Planets Song by the same people, KidsTV123?

3. Elmer May 21, 2012 at 5:33 AM Reply

lets say you had a spaceship that could fly at the speed of light. this is alulatcy impossible unless you rip spacetime, but we’ll ignore that. you blast off from earth, travel to the end of the known universe, and come back. every one on earth thinks that you’ve been gone for about 26 billion years. this is because the edge of the known universe is 13 bilion light years away. for you, however, it will alulatcy take ZERO time. this is because time slows for a very fast moving object, and alulatcy stops for one moving at the speed of light. you could travel to every point in the universe, including the ones that are too far a way to see, and your watch wouldn’t tick once. you wouldn’t even see what was happening because light wouldn’t reach your eyes and your brain couldn’t process the information.

4. Brian Cimins May 31, 2012 at 1:01 AM Reply

***I was upset about Pluto being delisted as a planet in 2006 – it was in all my history books growing up, Mickey’s dog even got the name, it was a part of my education and all the kids LOVED Pluto! If it was the first planet to ever be “delisted” as a planet and known as the closest dwarf planet, it deserves to still feel apart of our solar system.

My amazing musician wife, Lucia Cimins and I (Brian Cimins) are proud to present the official PLUTO lyrics for our family version for the world to add to (especially if any more planets pop up in our solar system ;-).

***I am Pluto,
    I’m the Closest Dwarf Planet,
    Mostly made of rock & lots of ice,
    I have four known moons,
    I am Pluto

• yeti April 13, 2013 at 6:28 PM Reply

A beautiful addition, however, our 4 years old son got me into researching about dwarf planets, and we found out that Ceres is the closest dwarf planet, it is actually in the inner-solar system. There is also Eris, which is the biggest so far, and Haumea and Makemake

• Brian Cimins April 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Please write some lyrics for the other dwarf planets to make our known solar system complete in song :-)

5. janelle thomas August 6, 2012 at 10:02 AM Reply

hello thx so much for having the lyrics been looking for them for a school project. i have to present it to the HOLE class

6. Kusalin November 15, 2012 at 12:50 PM Reply

So much lucky that I found this lyrics and also video..It’s much more useful for kids’s learning (^-^)… Thousand thankssss….for the one who made this..

7. rosa maría ramos chinea February 2, 2013 at 3:03 PM Reply

I teach English to 5th grade pupils at a public school in Tenerife (Canary Islands). I found this song on you tube recently and typed out the lyrics. However, there were a couple of mistakes that I have now corrected thanks to you. My students will love this song as much as Logan does. Wish you the best. Rose

• Brian Cimins February 2, 2013 at 4:42 PM Reply

rosa maría ramos chinea, thank you for helping spread knowledge of the universe to tomorrow’s youth. You are a great teacher to be pursuing this type of higher learning. In musical format, children (and most adults) can be taught and remember anything. All the best, keep helping others, our next generation, in part, is proudly in YOUR hands. Keep up the GREAT work!

8. tess noovao April 4, 2013 at 12:09 PM Reply

This song is magical! It touched me to the core! I am currently working in an ECE Centre and I know we will enjoy listening to this song. We’ve been talking about climate change with Mr Sun as the first Character! I googled a Sun song and found this beautiful Planet Song..thank you Brian. I’m also currently doing some reading on learning disabilities and your story of your son Logan touches me greatly. Furthermore, there is a child with the name Logan at the Centre who is very sweet natured – so lots of connection to your lovely story and your song.!

9. Lenore June 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM Reply

My 3 yr. old son, also on the autistic spectrum, LOVES this song. I just blogged a video of him singing it, as well as a link to your own post here! I hope you don’t mind. :) His blog is at http://ralphabetsoupblog.tumblr.com/ . Your son is so handsome and sweet, and so very amazing! Please consider following our blog too, and thanks for writing out these wonderful lyrics for us! :)

10. Michelle McClelland July 29, 2013 at 12:11 AM Reply

Thank you Brian for typing out the lyrics to this song. I am also a Grade 4 teacher who is teaching my class about the solar system, when I came across your lyrics. We wish you well with the education of your precious son. :)

11. Irena Kobald August 4, 2013 at 4:49 AM Reply

Hi there,
    I teach in a remote aboriginal school in the Northern Territory of Australia. I discovered this song when searching for supporting material for my unit on the ‘SOLAR SYSTEM’. My otherwise rather ‘lively’ students sit entranced every time I play this song for them. I myself can’t get it out of my head now…
    Still – they love it and I love the way it calms them down.

Thanks so much!
    Irena Kobald

12. Fisher August 5, 2013 at 3:59 AM Reply

Wonderful writing down of the lyrics. Thank you!
    My five year old son is on the Austistic Spectrum and he also enjoys this song. Maybe your son would like “The Thirteen Planets” by David A. Aguilar; my son really likes that book, as he is really interested in space.

13. punit August 29, 2013 at 2:10 PM Reply

superb

14. Mari Elms October 31, 2013 at 4:17 PM Reply

Brian, I was totally amazed today. I played this beautiful song to my grade one Learners
    (we are learning about the solar system) and they ALL said, “Mam, please play it again it
    is so lovely, I had goose bumps because I felt exactly the same ! Thank you for the words, I am so pleased I found them. God bless !

15. nelly January 3, 2014 at 1:54 AM Reply