The Senate Health Committee Hearing to bring to vote the possible removal of Religious Exemption. The meeting was scheduled On Thursday at 2PM and after much encouragement from local government representatives’ offices and my family, I decided to to take the trip.
I attended my first senate testimony opportunity invited personally by two assemblyman and one senator to publicly testify to the contents of a Very personal letter I sent them in opposition of S2173, which would potentially remove religious exemption from the choices of opting out of mandatory vaccination.
Early the morning of the senate hearing, we were informed that we only had two minutes to testify, my written speech was 7+ minutes and was a verbal representation to what I submitted via email and direct mail to every Assemblyman and assemblywoman and senator in the State of New Jersey.
I arrived in Trenton at approximately 10:30 am and there wasn’t a parking spot available in town, we were blessed to find a spot in the Lafayette Trenton Parking Authority lot. On the parking lot elevator Ride I held the door for someone, a very kind and loving Orthodox Jewish man who showed me exactly where the state capital annex building was nearly 7 blocks from where we were parked.
The man asked a lot of questions in reference to what specifically was being voted on that day and why I was so passionate about protecting #ReligiousExemption
He was in full support of voting know as an Orthodox Jewish man whose children were not vaccinated either it was an encouraging moment from the minute that I stepped into Trenton.We shook hands and parted ways as I approached the Annex Building at the State Capital entrance (photo A).
As we arrived into the annex building our IDs were checked we were given visitors passes and proceeded to be shuffled into conference room number four I believe the only problem was they quickly realized the room was massively be coming over packed overcapacity and the state troopers began to speak specifically about how they were going to handle the population control in reference to the massive turn out from the public in reference to S2173.
The only challenge was the state transportation meeting preceded the religious exemption meeting by 4 hours and ran super long, The state troopers kindly and respectfully asked all of the people that were standing on one side of the room to exit the room. We proceeded to line the hallways and the office lining elevator rooms of the entire capital building. Here were some of the most amazing experiences of the day where I met and was blessed to meet several rabbis plus several wonderful orthodox and Hasidic Jewish women and children several homeschool parents many concerned doctors mostly very enthusiastic chiropractors and several holistic doctors.
The level of knowledge for informed consent of the possible dangers of vaccinations plus parents of many vaccine injured children was overwhelming. There could have been 5 more hours of personal heart wrenching testimonies for those who’ve suffered injuries and seek to protect the temple of the living God, our 1st amendment protected freedom of religion. One of the most special moments was when the entire room started praying Jesus Christ’s instruction of prayer, known as the “Lord’s Prayer” from the Book of Matthew 6:9-13,
FATHER GOD, I pray that my testimony is heard not only with your EARS, but that the words reach deep within the HEART and SOUL of everyone hearing this to reveal the truth to them about protecting the temple of the living God in the name of JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
My name is Brian Cimins and I am a father of two vaccine injured children and Uncle of a 16-year-old completely non-verbal vaccine injured child who prompted my brother to start America’s first volunteer charity called AutismRadio.org.
The Vaccine Industry and Special Vaccine Courts which protect liability of Vaccine Manufacturers have renamed vaccine induced Autism which has the very similar description and stats of 1 in 50 injured children as ENCEPHALITIS. Look up the definitions, they are one in the same.
As a chaplain in training, I have ministered to dozens of families who’ve had serious adverse side effects from vaccines, even death. These courts have already paid out $4 Billion in vaccine injury lawsuits.
Today, I don’t only just stand in front of you as a heart-broken parent or family member who’s witnessed first hand what the dangers of Vaccines can do to someone, but also as PERSONALLY a victim who suffered brain damage and a near death experience back in September 2004 from an adverse reaction to the Flu Vaccine.
Today, I most importantly, stand before you as a follower of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, JESUS CHRIST to boldy ask YOU to stand up for FREEDOM OF RELIGION, our first amendment constitutional right and protect OUR NEIGHBORS.
We represent nearly 80% of the State of New Jersey residents who are Christian, Jewish or Muslim, nearly 6.5 MILLION residents would be adversely affected by the possible removal religious exemptions and we ask YOU TO STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS. .
As a follower of Jesus Christ, He told us they would know us by our love. Jesus told us to LOVE THY neighbor as thyself and this couldn’t be a more important issue for the Bible states that Christians are the temple of the LIVING GOD. The term EMMANUEL means God with Us, which isn’t just some greeting or well wishes, but rather the FACT that the spirit of the living God indwells our bodies because of our faith in Jesus Christ dying on the cross 2,000 years ago for the penalty of sin which is DEATH, raised Himself from the dead giving us eternal life and then ascended into heaven to prepare a place for us as He will return for us one day.
As Christians (followers of Jesus Christ) with religious objections to vaccines, we share the goals of promoting good health for OUR children and families and OUR NEIGHBORS, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 clearly states, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”
With these goals in mind and with a God-given conscience, we cannot agree to have the state mandate vaccinating our children or removing current long standing religious exemptions infringing on our first amendment right to FREEDOM OF RELIGION as United States Citizens.
Some with religious objections to vaccination may choose to use some vaccines and some may abstain from all. We are united against any and all religious discrimination which goes against our sincerely held beliefs and our constitutional rights as Americans.
7 Brief Reasons with Explanations as to why Christians seek to avoid vaccination
1) Fetal Cell Lines – American vaccines have a serious moral issue with cell lines taken from aborted babies. In Exodus 20:13, the Bible teaches “thou shalt not kill.”1 Biblically, murdering another person is a serious offense which brings the need for redress. As God told Cain in Genesis 4:10 when he murdered his brother, “What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.”2 In addition to avoiding violence, in Proverbs 31:8-9, instructs Christians to advocate for victims.3 “Open your mouth for the mute, For the rights of all the unfortunate. Open your mouth, judge righteously, And defend the rights of the afflicted and needy.”
I’m speaking for Jonathan Cimins who can no longer speak for himself which was directly related to his MMR booster shot 15 years ago when he LOST the 40-50 words and ALL future ability to speak from his vaccination.
Some of the most common vaccines are only licensed in America in forms that include live attenuated viruses cultured in aborted fetal cell lines.
The Rubella portion of the MMR or MMRV is Wistar RA 27/3.4 It is documented that at least eighty abortions, likely more, took place in order to create simply that one vaccine.5 It also appears that the researchers involved had close relationships with abortionists, and obtaining babies’ bodies for the purpose of creating vaccines was intentional. What persuasion or coercion of mothers to that end took place is unknown.6
WI-38 is a cell line sourced from the lung tissue of a Swedish baby girl7, and MRC-5 was taken from a baby boy. Both of these are currently in use in America, and this alone would be enough to give Christians serious pause. What is even more alarming is that the cell lines do not last forever, and there is a demand to continue to produce cell lines. One recent one is Walvax-2, taken from a Chinese baby girl. She was one of nine aborted babies used in starting this new cell line in 2015.8
Many Christians avoid vaccines which include fetal cell lines. This is due to the great loss of life in producing these vaccines, concerns about human dna remnants in the vaccine itself, and a desire to avoid creating an incentive to develop similar cell lines in the future. Dr. Jessica Farnsworth writes, “The only recourse I have, and would argue any Christian should have, is to boycott these products.”
2) Sexual Ethics and Substance Abuse – In Romans 13:14, the Bible says, “But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.”10 Christianity teaches radical self-control11 and a lifestyle with high moral ethics, including lifetime monogamy.12 We are to flee from sexual immorality of any kind13 and are not to abuse the body with recreational intravenous drugs.
For most people, sexual contact or needle-sharing are the only ways to be exposed to infections such as HPV or Hepatitis B. Generally, these vaccines are administered in order to enable one’s children to make Biblically sinful decisions. If adults choose to pursue these lifestyles or work in high-risk fields, they can make the choice to get the vaccines. But to require Christian parents to provide them to children (who are generally not at risk of these diseases) is a violation of our God-given conscience.
3) Biblical View of the Body – We are not permitted in the Bible to treat the body in a way that we believe will harm it. The Bible teaches us that the body is created in the image of God14, the temple of the Holy Spirit15, a living sacrifice to the Lord.16
Some of us have children who have suffered vaccine reactions. Some have children with other serious health challenges. Some have children who have been told not to vaccinate by their doctors for health reasons. Some of us do not believe that one or more of the vaccines on the schedule would be a healthy choice for our family.
In addition, some believers may wish either for health or spiritual reasons to avoid blood products17 or products from unclean animals in the levitical law, such as pigs or monkeys.18 All of these items appear in vaccines.19 Romans 14:14 scripture states that “I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean,”20 and instructs us not to violate the consciences of those convicted over this type of issue.21 For those with a sincere belief that vaccination would harm our bodies, it is a duty to God to avoid it.
4) Love Thy Neighbor – Jesus taught, “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.”22 Love of neighbor is the second commandment of our faith. It is unloving to ask those families in our community who have already experienced vaccine reactions to risk further injury.
There are some families with genetic predisposition such as M-T-F-H-R gene mutation or from an Oxidative Stress Test, some families already, like OUR FAMILY, have one permanently disabled child and are now being asked to risk injury with their other children of God forbid, force us to vaccinate an already vaccine injured child. It is also unloving to force others to violate their religious beliefs which also violates the 1st Amendment for freedom of religion.
Did you know vaccines contain DNA from PIGS? Our Jewish and Muslim friends won’t eat pork or a touch a pig, HOW DARE WE FORCE THEM TO INJECT PIG DNA in their babies? Love thy neighbors my brothers and sisters, please KEEP RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS and know YOUR VOTE can allow you to love thy neighbor as thyself.
5) God’s design for the family – Children are a blessing from the Lord,23 and are given to their parents to raise and teach them.24 This is a great privilege and a serious responsibility. The Bible instructs fathers to “bring [children] up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.”25 There are many charges to parents in how they are to raise their children in the Bible, but no such instructions to the government. Ultimately children belong to God, and He has given the authority to make weighty decisions such as vaccination to the parents and not to the state.26
6) Church Attendance – Attending church is a Biblical practice. The Bible teaches, “And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together…”27 Some churches have childcare centers, schools or other educational facilities on-site. In addition, some churches rent schools and hold their worship services there. Facility-based mandates do not allow unvaccinated or partially vaccinated children to come into school locations. They severely interfere in the practice of faith by discriminating against some Christian youth and preventing them from attending church or participating in church activities.
7) Christian Education – Biblically, Christians are to provide their children with a religious education.28 Legally, the right of religious parents to enroll their children in schools which provide a private, religious education is also recognized.29 Those who have a religious conviction against vaccines should not be excluded from private schools that provide this type of education. If we are prevented from enrolling our children in religious private schools, that is not merely a violation of medical or educational freedom, it is a violation of our religious rights. Vaccine mandates may also prevent churches from providing religious instruction by opening a school, thus interfering with the church’s faith expression.
Conclusion The Bible is very clear that “we ought to obey God rather than men,”30 and so we cannot sit idly by as laws that violate our beliefs are passed. We will keep our eyes on our “hope of glory”31 and even when it is difficult, seek to find a way to keep a clear conscience toward God. There are multiple levels at which vaccine mandates interfere with the free exercise of religion.
As Christians we STRONGLY oppose government coercion in this area and support free choice based on our 1st Amendment constitutional right to Freedom of Religion.
We believe we should always maintain the right to opt out based on religious exemption and so do our fellow New Jerseyians.
In closing, I will requote 1st Corinthians 3:16-17, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”
Thank you for your time and PLEASE BE encouraged to repent of sin, which means TURN AWAY and trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation. May God Bless you and your family always and forever!
Endnotes and noted references:
- Exodus 20:13
- Genesis 4:10
- Proverbs 31:8-9
- Merk, M-M-R ® II (MEASLES, MUMPS, and RUBELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE)
https://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf FDA, Package Insert – ProQuad – Refrigerator Stable Version
https://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm123793.pdf 5. Leiva, Rene. A Brief History of Human Diploid Cell Strains. The national Catholic bioethics quarterly
6(3):443-51 · February 2006 https://www.researchgate.net/publication/6704825_A_brief_history_of_human_diploid_cell_strains
- Ibid. Wadman, Meredith. Medical research: Cell division. Nature 26 June 2013.
- Ma, Bo et al. Characteristics and viral propagation properties of a new human diploid cell line, walvax-2, and its suitability as a candidate cell substrate for vaccine production. Human Vaccines and Immunotherapeutics. 2015;11(4) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4526020
- Farnsworth, Jessica. Development of Vaccines from Aborted Babies. https://cogforlife.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/farnsworthvaccines.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3J8ggS2AryzrtWD AWfPu160NCYfWcrwE9r6K3PPHabeMaM5YVjuXslArw
- Romans 13:14, “But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.”
- Proverbs 25:28
2 Timothy 1:7
- Exodus 20:14,
1 Corinthians 7:2,
1 Thessalonians 4:3,
- I Corinthians 6:18
- Genesis 1:27
- I Corinthians 6:19
- Romans 12:1
- Acts 15:20
- Leviticus 11
- See ingredients such as “monkey kidney cells,” “hydrolyzed porcine gelatin,” and “human albumin” in
Vaccine Excipient & Media Summary, cdc.gov. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf?fbclid=IwAR 0mMUycZcKCYRcRZM5SG5IOp6CF5r9f8fAnatjIvPYdxbUNfUvr95U2ASc
- Romans 14:14
- Romans 14, full chapter
- Matthew 22:37-39
- Psalm 127:3
- 1 Samuel 1:27,
- Ephesians 6:4
- Of course, parental authority is forfeited in situations of criminal abuse. Abusive behavior
towards little ones is condemned in the strongest of terms in the Bible, which underscores the importance of one’s responsibility to one’s children (Luke 17:2).
- Hebrews 10:24-25
- Deuteronomy 11:18-20,
2 Timothy 2:15
- US Constitution, Amendment 1. Pierce v. Society of Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, 268 U.S. 510 (1925). UNESCO Convention against Discrimination in Education 1960, Article 5. “It is essential to respect the liberty of parents and, where applicable, of legal guardians… to ensure in a manner consistent with the procedures followed in the State for the application of its legislation, the religious and moral education of the children in conformity with their own convictions…” http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=12949&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html
- Acts 5:29
- Colossians 1:27